The Contact Center for Outbound Sales
Deployed by teams globally, Contivio.com’s outbound contact center features drive sales and marketing campaigns – direct from the CRM. Simply create a CRM saved search, and launch preview or progressive campaigns in seconds!
- Preview Auto Dialer – Agents preview the available information about the customer via screen pop and decide when/if to place the call (i.e., the auto dialer will not place the outbound call until the agent accepts).
- Local Presence – Map outbound caller ID to local area code of CRM triggered call.
- Predictive Auto Dialer – Mode used to call a large number of customers within a short period of time. Predictive dialing optimizes the time of Agents by reducing the idle times between connected calls and freeing Agents from dialing calls.
- Progressive/Power Auto Dialer – Places calls only when an Agent is available to handle the call.
- IVR/Voice Broadcasting – The ability to deliver unique messages and notifications for your Call Campaign without having to speak to a customer.
- Automatic Call Back – The ability for a caller on hold to request a call back at a later time.
- SMS Campaigns – Launch outbound SMS campaigns direct from your CRM.
- Web Form Integration – Launch outbound campaigns when web forms create CRM leads.
- Campaign Management – Upload call lists and view the current status of any outbound campaign, activity history, performance, agent statistics, and call attempts.
- Automatic Call Back – When a phone line is busy, a second call will be placed automatically when the line is open.
- Abandon Rate Setting – Auto dialer settings allow you to dictate the percentage of inbound phone calls that are abandoned by the customer before speaking to an agent.
- Dialer Speed – Manage the number of concurrent calls placed per agent during a campaign.
- Call Recording – The ability to record calls by specific campaign, agent and on demand.
- Dynamic Caller ID – Allows you to present any phone number as your Outbound Caller ID to add a more personal touch to your call.
- Dial Control – Create routing policies to block specific numbers or areas where, for example, calls may incur additional toll charges.
- DNC Compliance – Contacts added to the “Do-Not-Call” compliance list will not be included in any Outbound Call Campaign.
- CRM Dialer – Starts and Stop your dialer campaigns directly from the CRM.
Outbound Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- CRM Click-to-Dial – If you don’t have click-to-dial in your CRM, you’re not integrated. Place an outbound call from any CRM record by a simple click of your mouse.
- CRM Screen Popping – Automatic launching of an application based on an inbound and/or outbound communication channel – such as Voice, Voicemail, Social, Email, SMS, Fax and/or Chat.
- CRM Creation – A sales lead record will be created automatically when an outbound campaign call is triggered.
- CRM Updates - Post-media data will be pushed and stored within the CRM as a record activity (e.g., call recordings, call dispositions and notes).
Outbound Multi-channel Communications
- Voice – Traditional mode of outbound calling for contact centers, sales teams, and telemarketers, but with the added benefit of screen popping.
- SMS – Contact center Agents may send Outbound SMS messages with optional screen popping capability.
- Email – Contact center Agents may send Outbound Email messages, customizing each message by leveraging screen pops.
- Fax – Contact center Agents may send Outbound Fax campaigns.
- Voicemail – Automatically broadcast a voicemail message to a campaign list rather than spend consuming hours talking to customers…great for marketing promotions.
Like what you see? > Book a Free Demo