As a driver to accelerate your business processes, a personalized NetSuite contact center will drastically improve operations. With accessibility from anywhere, agents merely login to their NetSuite contact center, and can leverage an abundance of features otherwise non-existing within a typical call center environment.
The Industry Leading NetSuite Contact Center
Check out a quick product sneak peek…..
Like What You See?
Our sales team is standing by for a free demo.
By providing customers with transparent views across sales, finance and marketing, shielded with a tier-1 contact center application, NetSuite is unrivaled within the space. Most notable benefits include Computer-Telephony Integration (“CTI”), which optimizes the agent experience with features such as:
- Click-to-Dial – One of the most efficient ways for contact center agents to quickly reach customers is by simple click-to-dial functionality. In traditional call center applications the process of reaching customer required manually dialing, and having to search for contacts within a database. With a contact center fully immersed in NetSuite, outbound dialing is a simple right click on the contact records, where customer information is organized and stored.
- Screen Pops – Customer personalization drives and dictates overall customer satisfaction. When customers engage directly with a business, having the capability to know exactly who you are speaking with real-time is invaluable. Developed specifically for applications such as NetSuite, live-media screen pops provide immediate visibility to customer information, which previously required a manual intervention.
- NetSuite Updates – From a customer-management perspective, tracking data within NetSuite is fundamental. Keeping up-to-date information ensures sales and support representatives are kept current, as it relates to customer interactions and advancements. Contact center applications recognize this value, as such, provide automated updates to track interactions. Samples would include pushing chat details automatically to customer records, and pushing call recordings directly to NetSuite.
Contact Center for NetSuite CRM
By implementing a contact center for NetSuite CRM, companies provide agents with a comprehensive customer life cycle management solution. Accommodating for multiple business units (e.g., sales and support), the customer facing environment of an organization will vastly improve once a stabilized contact center for NetSuite CRM takes flight. By provide a true 360-degree visual of customer interactions and data tracking, sales performance and customer service exchanges become far more efficient. As a superior competitive advantage for reps, NetSuite CRM is best leveraged alongside:
- Campaigns – Adding to the product suite of a NetSuite contact center, call campaigns are a great way for sales professional to target leads quickly. Time once spend manually dialing customers is a thing of the past, as campaign functionality automates the process. Even more dynamic (i.e., predictive dialing campaigns) only offer calls to agents once the customer is on the line. On average it may take 20-30 seconds to dial and wait for a customer to answer, but with predictive functionality this wait time is non-existent.
- Audio Injection – From an outbound perspective, the job of a cold caller can be redundant. Reaching answer machines most of the time, agents are required to leave the same voicemail time and again. By leveraging audio injection functionality, your contact center for NetSuite CRM allows reps to pre-record voicemail message and hit play when machines are reached.
- Live Chat – When handling sales or support interactions, opening up multiple channels is a great tool. By giving customers the flexibility to reach your agents via chat or phone, agents are equipped to handle and close more interactions per day. As a standard offering within our solution, chat interactions will automatically store and log within the CRM.
Contact Center for NetSuite ERP
A contact center for NetSuite ERP is the industry leading SaaS option that supports your entire company. Anywhere from enterprise resource and finance, to CRM managements, companies are quickly recognizing the immense value in a NetSuite contact center. As a tool to tracking financials (e.g., accounting, budgeting and financial reporting), the strength of a contact center for Netsuite ERP lies in the integration capabilities. Financial reps are treated to real-time visibility of operational and financial performance throughout the company, in a streamlined process. From an operational perspective key benefits include:
- IT Costs – Cloud models at their core reduce recurring costs (e.g., IT budgets), giving financial teams the power to allocate funds elsewhere. From a maintenance perspective, traditional on-premise deployments required IT involvement when changes were required. The SaaS approach to software, through which a contact center for NetSuite ERP is derived has shifted the paradigm. Changes to the system no longer require onsite maintenance, but instead can be accesses via web based, back-office suites.
- Debt Collection – Tackling debt collection via call campaigns is somewhat tricky. It requires agents to place calls within specific hours, and reaching customers unlikely to answer. With a NetSuite contact center acting as the campaign facilitator, generating debt-collection lists simplifies the process of tracking down debtors. In addition, with available call statistics financial teams can schedule calls based on quantifiable data that highlights when calls are most likely to be answered.
- Simplified Invoicing – With NetSuite acting as the data warehouse, and the contact center handling interactions, managing customer invoicing has never been easier. With an easy to manage NetSuite interface, sending and receiving invoices through a multichannel contact center has finance teams beaming. The goal of deploying a contact center for NetSuite ERP is to simplify operations, which the early adopters of this technology are quick to highlight.
By combining the power of a leading all-in-one cloud contact center and telephony software, with NetSuite’s dynamic package, managing your business has never been easier. By integrating your NetSuite and contact center solutions, providing a tier-1 customer-facing environment is no longer outside of reach. For more information feel free to contact us, and we will be happy to demonstrate how our NetSuite Contact Center is unrivaled within the space.