Contivio.com’s Professional Services are provided as a turnkey approach to contact center automation and are designed to streamline the process of fully engaging Contivio.com’s powerful contact center solution in a manner that will allow you to focus on your business.
Our seasoned contact center experts work with you in a consultative manner to achieve your desired results. Through a combination of interviews and discovery sessions we will gain an in-depth understanding of your business objectives and recommend the optimal course of action based on your timeframe, project requirements, and available resources.
Regardless of whether you are a new or long-standing customer in need of project management, migration planning, or advanced customization skills, Contivio.com’s Professional Services group stands ready to help you take the next step.
Contivio.com will provide you with:
- A leading edge, robust and scalable solution set.
- A solution set built on a leading technology platform.
- A partner with a clear, specific focus on contact center solutions.
- A partner with global reach and experience and practical day-to-day industry knowledge.
- A team with detailed knowledge of the contact center marketplace and a solid reference customer base.
- A team with a detailed understanding of the need to provide clients with the lowest Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of prospective solutions, and the need to work with our clients to achieve the required Return on Investment (ROI).
- Short Time-To-Benefit in the delivery and implementation of our solutions. Contivio.com has a proven, well-established implementation methodology.
- A partner with a focus on integrity and honesty in all dealings with our clients.
Experience has taught us that project success is underpinned by four key elements:
- Committed Stakeholders
- Accountable Project Management
- Defined Scope & Design
- A Highly Experienced & Reliable Project Team
In the same vein, we recognize that our customers’ implementation assistance needs vary relative to the size and complexity of the deployment and the proficiency of their internal IT team. Our Implementation Services team can sit across all aspects of the implementation, working closely with your personnel to ensure a smooth and orderly deployment in order for your organization to achieve a successful outcome.
Implementation Methodology & Phases
Our Implementation Services team can sit across all aspects of the implementation from start to finish. Our tried and tested project governance structures ensure both Contivio.com and our customers are aligned in terms of resourcing, expectations and deliverables.
Contivio.com’s case-tested, four-phase methodology approach will be adhered to for on-time delivery and to achieve maximum benefits.
Contivio.com offers a variety of training methods for Agents, Supervisors, Administrators and Business Partners respectively.
- On-Demand Flash tutorials are available for Agents via the Customer Login portion of the website.
- Contact Center live training sessions focus on the Administrator and Supervisor Roles, manuals and training aids are provided ahead of these sessions.
- We also offer “train-the-trainer” oriented live sessions. Supplementary documentation and training aids are provided to empower our clients to support their Agents needs directly, especially if they’re rolling out new contact centers.
- Given the unlimited breadth of possibilities the Contivio.com CloudConnect offers, and not just in terms of CRM screen-pops and IVR configuration, but also when considering the capability of converting anything into a web service, we offer two-hour “deep dive” CloudConnect webinars. To open up your mind to all the possibilities, please check out our respective CloudConnect Overview and Demos
To schedule one-on-one or custom training, please contact our Professional Services team at email@example.com
Contivio.com’s Customer Support Team offers support plans for both Contivio.com clients and partners. In addition to support plans offered by our business partner network, there are three (3) methods available for you to contact the Contivio.com Customer Support Team:
- Customer Support Portal – All customers, whether you are supported via a Contivio.com Professional Services contract or your partner directly, have access to the Online Customer Support Portal. You can create, update, and view cases online and search our knowledge base via the support portal. You can also view a variety of Agent, Supervisor and Administrator Flash demos and access user manual/help templates that can be tailored for your organization. To access the portal, simply log into the Contivio.com portal from the Customer Login Page and select “Customer Support”.
- Email – You can email us at support@Contivio.com. This will automatically create a case with your problem description and be routed to the appropriate representative.
- Telephone – As Contivio.com is sold both directly and via our business partner network, in addition to the above self-help support services, we offer telephone support contracts directly to Contivio.com clients, as do our business partners. If you are supported directly by a Contivio.com business partner, you can rest assured we sit behind all business partners to ensure you receive the best client experience.
- Remote Support – From time-to-time, a Contivio.com Service Engineer will need to access a user’s PC to troubleshoot a reported issue. Contivio.com uses a remote access tool called TeamViewer. TeamViewer allows our Service Engineer to access your PC over the internet within minutes as if they’re sitting in front of your computer. Click the button below to give us quick and simple access to your PC.