Contivio.com’s patented CloudConnect technology and contact center architecture enables seamless integration with any CRM within mere minutes using no code or APIs. Developed by a team of industry experts, CloudConnect automates the process flow of pulling information from your CRM while simultaneously utilizing all forms of multi-media.
Contact Center Architecture
Telephony Routing Features
- Support Any SIP Provider – Contivio.com has the ability to work with any SIP service provider.
- Support Any SIP Gateway – Contivio.com has the ability to work with any SIP gateway to connect to the PSTN.
- Support Any SIP PBX – Contivio.com has the ability to work with any SIP PBX device.
- Support 3rd Party Call Controlling (3PCC) – Allows one entity to set up and manage a communications relationship or telephone call between two or more other parties.
- Support Any SIP Device – The unique ability to use any SIP device (SIP phone or SIP PBX).
- Support PSTN Agents – Ability to use PSTN Agents.
- Least Cost Routing (LCR) – Process of selecting the path of outbound communications traffic based on least cost.
Outbound Dial Plan
- Agent Designated Trunk – Agents may use their own personal SIP trunk.
- Agent Group & Location Designated Trunk – Agents may be grouped together and share a SIP trunk.
- Queue-Based Designated Trunk – Agents have the ability to select their desired SIP trunk.
- Identity Designated Trunk – Agents have the ability to select and choose a Direct Inbound Dial Number (DID).
- International Routing – Ability to route calls internationally as a least cost alternative.
- Inbound Caller ID – The Inbound Caller ID will be displayed when Inbound Calls are received.
- Outbound Caller ID – The Outbound Caller ID will be displayed when Outbound Calls are performed.
- Dynamic Call ID – Allows you to present any phone number on your account as your Outbound Caller ID.
Private Branch Exchange (PBX) Features
Reduce costs and simplify your telephony needs by having Contivio.com as your PBX solution. If you don’t need all the bells and whistles of our contact center solution, use our PBX offering to connect your organization.
- Direct Inward Dial (DID) Calls – DID numbers from SIP enabled VoIP providers may be configured for individual extensions/users.
- Call Recording – Recorded conversations may reside on a Contivio.com cloud server or stored to your internal server of choice.
- 4-Digit Extension Number – The ability to reach an agent directly by accessing the company directory.
- Stutter Dial Tone – Message waiting indicator that alerts you to an unheard voicemail.
- Outbound Caller ID – When placing outbound calls your caller ID will be displayed.
- Voicemail-To-Email Notification – When a Voicemail is received the Agent will receive an email notification.
- Outbound Caller ID Blocking – The ability to block Outbound Caller ID when performing calls.
- Voicemail Management – Agents can create their own personal Voicemail message when calls are not answered.
- Multiple Greetings – Agents will have the ability to create multiple Voicemail greetings for different roles.
- Call Waiting – Allow another Inbound call to be received while already on a call session.
- Message Waiting Indicator – Indicates a Voicemail has been received.
- Click-to-Dial – Select a number and have it dialed through Contivio.com’s app.
- Multi-line Appearance – Allows for multiple lines (i.e., subscribers) to be assigned to a keyset and for a line to be assigned to multiple keysets.
Like What You See?
Our sales team is standing by for a free demo.